Our 60 minute module will teach you the importance as well as all the health risks involved with Bloodborne Pathogens and will provide you the knowledge about how to protect yourself from contracting blood related disease.
The Bloodborne Pathogen course is intended for workers that work within the healthcare and other related industries. This program is intended to identify the hazards related to the transmission of bloodborne disease, and exposure protocols, and prevention in the workplace.
- Identifies other potentially infectious materials
- Reviews Exposure Control Program Heirarchy
- Identifies those at risk
- Reviews contamination methods
- Identifies the types of Bloodborne Pathogens
- Identifies the Responsibilities of the Employer, worker and individual under the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Identifies exposure protocols
- Identifies personal protective equipment
- Identifies prevention methods and special practices
- Reviews proper disposal methods