Driver Safety Awareness Training
Our 60-minute training module will introduce you to a variety of safety precautions and hazards related to driving on the road. There are many environmental factors that one must take into consideration to drive safely on the road. It is important to understand these factors to become a “defensive driver” as well as reduce the risks of on-the-road hazards.
This module is intended to teach you about the characteristics of a defensive driver, rental vehicle awareness, different types of driving conditions, disaster driving tips, hazardous driving examples, road rage and winter driving conditions.
It is important to note that this program is an AWARENESS training program and further training may be required depending on the organization you are working with.
- Outline of the Driving Safety Awareness Online Training Module
- Highlights the characteristics of a defensive driver
- Provides rental vehicle awareness
- Provides awareness of the several driving conditions
- Identifies disaster driving tips
- Identifies hazardous driving examples
- Introduces road rage awareness
- Provides an awareness of winter driving conditions