In this 60 minute module, you will review all safety tips and how to control hazards in regards to scaffolding.
The Scaffolding training program will help employers and operators complete operator safety training and properly record it.
This module provides an introduction to the scaffolding material, as well as the anatomy of scaffolding. We will also touch base the dismantling and erecting the scaffolds, inspecting the scaffolds, as well as the safe operations to working with the scaffolding material.
There are many hazards associated with scaffolding and we will go into detail to make sure that every worker and employer is aware of the potential workplace injuries and how to prevent them.
The Occupational Health and Safety Act has Rules and regulations in regards to Scaffolding and in this module, you will gain knowledge on those important facts.
- Fall Prevention Methods
- Identifies different types of scaffolding & work platforms
- Identifies important safety information relating to specific scaffolds & work platforms
- Reviews definitions as per the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Reviews regulations and responsibilities as per the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Controlling hazards related to working on a scaffold or work platform
- Reviews safety tip accident prevention methods
- Identifies safety requirements
- Interactive hazard review