The 60 minute module will teach you every aspect of Ergonomics needed in the workplace.
The Ergonomics Awareness training will provide you with an overview of ergonomic principles, highlights, and basic worksite investigations.
This training will provide an understanding and familiarization with basic principles relating to anatomy, biomechanics, manual material handling, office ergonomics, and cumulative trauma disorders.
- Defines ergonomics
- Identifies ergonomic risk factors
- Identifies different types of injuries associated with poor ergonomics
- Reviews how to avoid ergonomic injuries
- Reviews how to recognize ergonomic hazards
- Reviews how to assess ergonomic hazards
- Reviews how to control ergonomic hazards
- Reviews evaluating the control of ergonomic hazards