In this 25 minute module you will gain access to proper instructions on how to properly train employees in the updated policies and procedures specific to the OHSA updates.
The Workplace Violence and Harassement Prevention Awareness Program is designed to discuss the responsibility of supervisors and employers, and list the worker’s rights under the act. This program is defined under the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA).
This program also incorporates workplace violence and Harassement policies and procedures, it also describes the new employer duties that are covered by OHSA. Within this program, you will learn how to investigate and manage both threat and complaints of workplace violence.
- How to identify workplace violence and harassment
- Identifies different forms of violence and harassment
- Identifies warning signs of violent behaviour
- Reviews definitions as per the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Controlling violence and harassment in the workplace
- Reviews violence prevention methods
- Methods for reporting incidents in the workplace
- Defines roles and responsibilities of the employer and worker
- Reviews risk factors
- Safety tips for conflict resolution